you are not alone. As a matter of fact my iMac's MacOS runs also windows 8
and ubuntu 14 in the Virtualbox VM. I was tempted to install windows as
dual boot on my iMac because of a game I really like (Smite) but the
temptation has not been strong enough. In any case supporting most
platforms is my goal as (I assume) is the goal of most pharoers. Windoom
will remain a necessary evil for a long long time.

Yes I completely forgot that linux reigns supreme on servers. Makes sense
now with the mandatory web dev.