> ${inputFile:myFile.pillar}$
> on your file to include your myFile.pillar.

Cool! I can stop using my Ruby-based preprocessing soon :). (Especially
when the variant with the scripts will be added.)

> How do you feel about also having a GitHub repo for the Pillar project?
> That way, we could open individual issues for those to-do items, and have
> discussions on each one, assign them to people who are working on them
> (instead of emailing you), etc?

As a Pillar user (=not developer) the idea that I would have to go check
some issue tracker somewhere isn't very appealing. To me it seems fine to
discuss implementation details there, but since majority of people are
Pillar users, notifying them or having broader discussion on the issues
seems much more fitting for a mailing list.

Peter