Just a remark

I found strange that not a single little improvements of Magritte was necessary for the Qude project. Now if heavy users of open-source libraries do not enhance these open-source libraries and keep their extensions under close source then the open-source libraries will never make progress and I will immensely sad.

You know that I like business and that people can make money but the fight is against other community and
competetitor and not within Pharo.

Stef

Le 17/4/15 19:43, Stephan Eggermont a écrit :
On 16/04/15 16:33, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
    1) We want everything to be ajaxfied (so every single component
    needed to be rewritten for AJAX)
>     2) We want all our components to use Bootstrap layout

In QCMagritte we managed to keep most, using an Ajax-Memento and
the chained visitors.

    3) We want components/descriptions/renderes/etc that better fit our
    own needs
    4) We needed more hooks

Definitely.

    We think Magritte was easy enough
    to extend as is. Another thing we found is that sometimes is a bit
    hard to agree on what is needed for all magritte users. So fully
    refactoring Magritte may affect other developers or other use-cases
    of Magritte.

Yep, fully agree.

Stephan