Le 21/4/15 18:26, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :
Hi Stef,

Similar to what Yanni said, 99% of our extensions are to Magritte-Seaside, not to magritte core itself. I honestly see Magritte as a very small and super extensible framework from which you can build your own on top of it. Like QCMagritte. Or likely what Yanni did, or likely what we did. That is...a set of subclasses/extensions to Magritte Seaside. This doesn't mean we shouldn't make this open-source, but I am just saying all our extensions should not be Magritte core code but kind of a framework build on top of Magritte core.

Just to give you an idea of the extensibility of Magritte... is that with all our framework build on top of Magritte, we had NO OVERRIDE and our classes/extensions load cleanly after loading Magritte.

Ok I trust you. So this is good.

Now I do not know how to do crud applications with magritte.

Cheers,