> Since the workspace is hidden (*)... what's the recommended procedure
> to open a smalltalk script file (.st or .ws) without having to open
> the FileBrowser?(**)
>
> Regards,
>
> Esteban A. Maringolo
>
> (*) I had to run "Workspace open" in a playground.
> (**) Which in fact doesn't open the file, but a workspace with its
> contents.

you can use inspector to open the directory.

'directory_with_your_st_file' asFileReference inspect.

in the inspector you can navigate through the directory
or select a file and for example for a .st file the menu offers a
"do it and open" entry, this will execute the selected code and open
an inspector tab on the result.