Cel: 5493815982714

De: "Gastón Dall' Oglio" <gaston.dallog...@gmail.com>
Para: "Any question about pharo is welcome" <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Enviados: Jueves, 30 de Abril 2015 17:49:34
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-users] [ANN] Screencast on Versionner (Part 2)

Thanks!!!

Hi again,
Now I made a small video on how to use Versionner to help you manage your
releases and commits.

https://youtu.be/cFRJDuWL-Q0

This is new stuff, so you will need latest Pharo 5 to use it, alternatively you
can install latest Versionner into Pharo 4 (I don’t know how it will work on
Pharo 3, you’ll probably need to load Glamour as well others).
In Pharo 4, you can install it executing:

Gofer it
smalltalkhubUser: 'PharoExtras' project: 'Versionner';
configuration;
loadVersion: '2.12.2'.

cheers,
Esteban