> On 01 May 2015, at 03:10, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:
>
> EstebanLM wrote
>> provide feedback and enhancement requests
>
> Now that our fogbugz issues can specify configs, often they need to be
> copied to the inbox to be picked up by the monkey. That would be a nice
> option.

not *often* but always :)
I know… I didn’t want to pollute the tool with something that is specific for
Pharo process, that’s why I didn’t include it, but this is also why I open the
root configuration after a commit (so you can choose “copy” and store it where
you want).

I can evaluate replace this with a “copy root project to Pharo inbox” option.

cheers,
Esteban