Hi guys,

I am already enjoying GTSpotter every day. I cannot believe how good it is.
And I tell you....I have been using this kind of tool since the first
available one we have YEARS ago (Algernon, then Spotlight etc...). And
GTSpotter is a life better than those. So...thank you VERY MUCH.

My only problem right now is that I am afraid I am not yet using 100% of
it's power. I think it has features that I read randomly in different
emails and posts so I am afraid it has more...

A couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to force GTSpotter preview via preferences or somehow via
code so that I can build it as part of my app images?  I know GTSpotter
then remembers that but I would like to build images directly with that
(some users of my images may now be aware of such features so I want them
to see it out of the box).

2) How does it work regex or similar when you search? I seem to see things
like "M B"  or "M #a" etc...so...which are all symbols (#, * , ^ etc)
 allowed?

3) Are there more "actions" than the default action? For example, when
browser classes, methods etc... default action opens a new system browser.
So..are there OTHER possible actions? If true, which ones? How can I know
all of the available ones?

4) GTPlayground seems to have tabs and it seems I can even rename a current
playground. However...I cannot seem to be able to add more tabs and then
easily move across tabs. I have to open other playgrounds for it. So...I am
doing something wrong? If multiple tabs are not allow then I think the tabs
are a bit confusing here.

5) What are GTPlayground "Bindings" and in which case does the "Refresh"
make sense?

I probably have more questions but I wanted to ask this at least.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com