On 4 May 2015 at 02:21, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am already enjoying GTSpotter every day. I cannot believe how good it is.
> And I tell you....I have been using this kind of tool since the first
> available one we have YEARS ago (Algernon, then Spotlight etc...). And
> GTSpotter is a life better than those. So...thank you VERY MUCH.
>
> My only problem right now is that I am afraid I am not yet using 100% of
> it's power. I think it has features that I read randomly in different emails
> and posts so I am afraid it has more...
>
> A couple of questions:
>
> 1) Is there a way to force GTSpotter preview via preferences or somehow via
> code so that I can build it as part of my app images?  I know GTSpotter then
> remembers that but I would like to build images directly with that (some
> users of my images may now be aware of such features so I want them to see
> it out of the box).
>
> 2) How does it work regex or similar when you search? I seem to see things
> like "M B"  or "M #a" etc...so...which are all symbols (#, * , ^ etc)
> allowed?
>
> 3) Are there more "actions" than the default action? For example, when
> browser classes, methods etc... default action opens a new system browser.
> So..are there OTHER possible actions? If true, which ones? How can I know
> all of the available ones?
>
> 4) GTPlayground seems to have tabs and it seems I can even rename a current
> playground. However...I cannot seem to be able to add more tabs and then
> easily move across tabs. I have to open other playgrounds for it. So...I am
> doing something wrong? If multiple tabs are not allow then I think the tabs
> are a bit confusing here.

Hi,
for the playground I found it weird too. The tab and the name are not
for multi tab.
If you name a tab and save the content (alt + s), if you close the tab
you can reopen it with GTSpotter. (for example if you name your tab
"MarianoWorkToDo" and you look for "MarianoWorkToDo" on GTSpotter
you'll fin your playground.
You can apparently also name your tab "customScript" and that will
save your script into you "package-stash" folder. (you can change the
folder into the settings of glamour).

--
Cheers
Cyril Ferlicot