On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Merwan Ouddane <merwanoudd...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You can encore your image in base64
>     anImage := 'holidays.png' asFileReference readStream binary.
>     encodedImage := Base64MimeConverter mimeEncode: anImage.
>

> Then you can decode it with:
>     ImageReadWriter formFromStream: (Base64MimeConverter
> mimeDecodeToBytes: encodedImage).
>

> Is this what you were searching for ?
>
> Yes, this is cool!
I understand that encodedImage is a ReadWriteStream. So, I use 'encodedImage
contents' to get the code as string.
Then I assigned the code to a variable, like that:

classVariable :=
'iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAmAAAAIHCAIAAAC3HdQEQUJUQQJEcEAFRVE...'

But I don't know how to transform it back. I tried the following:

test := ReadWriteStream on: classVariable.
ImageReadWriter formFromStream: (Base64MimeConverter mimeDecodeToBytes:
test).

But it doesn't work. It gives me an 'Error: image format not recognized'

Do you know what I am missing here ?

Thank you