BTW Andreas are you attending ESUG? because this is not that far from Switzerland and you can meet a lot of Pharoers.

Stef

Le 27/5/15 13:37, Andreas Brodbeck a écrit :
Hi all

I get used to Pharo more and more, and I am using it for all my new customer projects. So far, all of my (seaside) applications are all architectured around some of my best practices and architecturally look all pretty the same.

I was wondering if there is something existing to help me getting kickstarted with a new customer application in Pharo, instead of repeatingly copy/pasting manually from another project? Something for kickstarting a new application scaffold, based on a "best practices application template" (to be chosen out of many from a repository locally or even remotely shared from other developers).

Something like a "Pharo application scaffold kickstarter".

I did some research and did not find anything so far. What are your thoughts around this topic?

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Brodbeck