This whole conversation really makes me want to ask: How do you know if
some code is bad, good or completely ugly ? I've not been programming for
long but I've already heard sentences like this: "Damn this piece of code
is so bad !" so often that I am really wondering. What are the rules ?
Performant code makes total sense but it seems there is something else.