Hi
I am trying to build my first application in Pharo i.e. an offline text
search application namely *searchQuick* which returns the list of file
titles from the pre-loaded text files present in the resource folder when a
string is searched for.
You all are welcome to fork the code (https://github.com/jig08/sQuick_new)
, try the infancy application and send in suggestions.

So far, to access the resources folder from my github repo, I have been
using the following code snippet:

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*| resourceFolder resourcePath|*
*MCGitHubRepository allSubInstancesDo: *
* [ :repo |*
*  repo projectPath = 'jig08/sQuick_new' *
*                                                                 ifTrue: [
resourcePath := repo directory ] *
* ]. *
*resourceFolder  := resourcePath / 'sQuick_new/resources'.*

I wanted to know a better option that could be used to access it, without
checking all the entries present for a correct match i.e. not use
*"**MCGitHubRepository
allSubInstancesDo:"*

Help Appreciated
Thanks