HiI am trying to build my first application in Pharo i.e. an offline
text search application namely *searchQuick* which returns the list of
file titles from the pre-loaded text files present in the resource
folder when a string is searched for.
You all are welcome to fork the code
(https://github.com/jig08/sQuick_new) , try the infancy application
and send in suggestions.

Currently, I have put my application up on CI for automated build.

I am currently getting a StartUp error on VERSION=development (40)

The error is as follows:

*The symbolic version '0.1-baseline' is not defined in
ConfigurationOfsQuick_new for the current platform. Possible symbolic
version values include: #(#bleedingEdge #development #stable)*

I have checked ConfigurationOfsQuick_new and the corresponding method
development: spec
        <symbolicVersion: #'development'>
        spec for: #'common' version:

It would be great if my mistake is pin-pointed and I could resolve it.

Thanks and Regards
Jigyasa