Le 03/08/2015 15:37, Sean P. DeNigris a écrit :
> jecisc wrote
>> If you compile only 1 chapter in LaTeX then you will only have the
>> numbering of the chapter.
>> If you compile the whole book you will have the numbering of all chapters.
>
> This seems to come up quite a bit. Can we add a parameter to specify the
> numbering when only compiling one chapter?

Hi,
from my opinion this is useless because we export chapter by chapter
only to avoid to spend 2min waiting LaTeX to finish his compilation when
we work on a chapter. And when we work on a chapter we don't care if the
numbering begin at the right number.
When we are done with our chapter we can just launch the whole export
and get the right numbering. If we work on a SquareBracketAssociates
book, the CI will do the whole export by himself.