On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Ichiseki <is...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Thanks to all for your responses.
> I am carefully reading the material presented by you. Ideally I will like
> compile the VM into Chrome's NaCL to run an image under Chrome OS. But
> first
> things first, as they say. I have to understand the Squeak/Pharo VM.
> One question, is Mariano's blog still relevant? It seems to me that Pharo
> VM
> is not build that way anymore?

The exact instructions on how to compile the VM are not exactly as now. So
for that I would recommend reading elsewhere (I think the README in git has
some info). A few things have changed. But besides compiling, most of the
concepts explained remain the same.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com