On 21-09-15 21:15, Johan Fabry wrote:
Hi all,

I cannot load Roassal2 development in Pharo 4, it’s missing the GTExampleFinder
class (full message below). I can proceed through and still get a reasonably
working version though (I guess without some examples, have not tried it as I
don’t need them)

Would it be possible to fix the development version so that it loads in Pharo 4?

This package depends on the following classes:
   GTExampleFinder
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
   RTExampleFinder
   gtExampleInstance
   class:selector:method:to:
   newExample

In pharo-dev I wrote:

Can anyone explain ConfigurationOfRoassal2?
Where does that work?

stable: spec
    <symbolicVersion: #'stable'>

    spec for: #'common' version: '1.11'.
    spec for: #'pharo4.x' version: '1.13'.
    spec for: #'pharo3.x' version: '1.6'.

development: spec
    <symbolicVersion: #'development'>

    spec for: #'common' version: '1.4-baseline'.
    spec for: #'pharo4.x' version: '1.5-baseline'.