Thanks Alexandre,

This week we're on our second version of the dataweek[1]. After installing grafoscopio (based on Roassal and GT-Tools) the next activity was to browse the examples, but in the workshop we got an error, so we weren't capable of see anything. In our previous workshop, browsing the examples was one of the first motivational activities to see the power of visualization on Pharo... now this doesn't work... We move on in our workshop to the pharo tutorial and data scrapping, but the browsable gallery was certainly a really good experience to newbies.

[1] http://mutabit.com/dataweek/

Grafoscopio is still pretty alpha and I didn't release it because there still a lot to learn and to improve and Pharo 4 was coming. I'm trying to create a new GUI which uses Spec-Glamour and having a stable platform to develop on is important. Nice to have a dynamic environment, but sometimes it seems that you're chasing a moving target.

Cheers,

Offray