Adding classes is easy enough

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CodeColumn>>acceptDroppingMorph: aMorph event: anEvent
    aMorph isTransferable ifTrue: [
        aMorph passenger do: [ :each |
            each isClass ifTrue: [
                each methods do: [ :method |
                   self addMorph: (CodeCard class: method methodClass
selector: method selector)
               ]
            ].
            each isCompiledMethod ifTrue: [
                self addMorph: (CodeCard class: each methodClass
selector: each selector)
            ]
        ]
    ]
    ifFalse: [
        super acceptDroppingMorph: aMorph event: anEvent.
    aMorph width: self width ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drag'n'dropping protocols is tad bit more complicated because Nautilus
sends only symbol and not a useful object (so we would have to ask
Nautilus back to ask it about the associated class... maybe morphic
dnd can do double dispatch?)

> - the cards aren't picking up changes done elsewhere

I'm not sure about the current status, but Nautilus was going through
update hell (I still see several open issues in the tracker), so it
was broken even there; however maybe the events/announcements could be
reused.

Peter