Hi,

I am not sure if the objective is the same, but Evan and I are working on
peer2peer solution for Pharo. It is called Trantor. From the project website
<http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~EvanDonahue/Trantor>:

-=-=-
Trantor is a framework for building collaborative peer-to-peer applications.
Trantor employs a collection of Conflict-Free Replicated Datatypes to allow
sets, counters, graphs, trees, text, etc to be edited offline and synchronized
without human intervention when peered nodes are next connected.
-=-=-

We have also implemented Logoot algorithm for collaborative text editing. See
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~JurajKubelka/Logoot/

You can try a simple Todo application by downloading:
Gofer it
    smalltalkhubUser: 'EvanDonahue' project: 'Todo';
    configuration;
    loadBleedingEdge.

and executing (separately):
server := TodoApp listenOn: 0.
server addTodoList.
server open.

client := TodoApp connectToPort: server port.
client sync.
client addAnySharedList.
client open.

We are working on other use cases and we will appreciate any feedback.
Cheers,
Juraj