I just took a quick look. It depends on both LayeredProtocol and SSL, but SSL won't load as HierarchicalUrl is missing.

thanks,
Robert

On 10/13/2015 04:02 AM, Thierry Goubier wrote:

<mailto:robert.w.with...@gmail.com>>:

    Would the SSH package in Cryptography help you?

I don't know. I just delegate to git for handling the ssh stuff; Pharo
has little to gain by manipulating ssh by itself in that use case (but,
overalll, I believe ssh support to be usefull).

I'll have a look.

Thierry

    thanks,
    Robert