Hi Nicolai,

I had a bunch of messagebrowsers open, mostly on various classes of Morphic
and Montecello packages; nothing that was related to the class I renamed.
Since I got your message I have closed the MessageBrowsers, and now there
are only two debuggers triggered when I add or remove a method :-)

It looks like WorldState's queue of deferredUIMessages contains a stale
block or something...

runStepMethodsIn: aWorld
"Perform periodic activity inbetween event cycles"
| queue nextInQueue|
"If available dispatch some deferred UI Message"
queue := self class deferredUIMessages.
[(nextInQueue := queue nextOrNil) isNil]
whileFalse: [ nextInQueue value <----- error ].
self runLocalStepMethodsIn: aWorld.
"The multi-threaded global Transcript needs to be updated periodically and
synchronously with the UI."
Transcript stepGlobal.