Thanks for reporting this. We should fix it.
I got annoyed too from time to time.
We should make sure it is fixed in Pharo 50.
Stef

Le 13/10/15 21:36, Lyn Headley a écrit :
Hello,

I'm running pharo 4 and I'm having a problem. I recently renamed a
class using the rename: menu item in the standard system browser (I
believe it's called Nautilus) and now I am getting uncaught exceptions
whenever I add or remove a method (three debugger windows pop
up). Here is the stack trace; any advice?

Thank you.

Lyn

Author: LynHeadley
Date: 2015-10-13T08:51:16.837987-07:00

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #theMetaClass
RGMetaclassDefinition>>realClass
RGMethodDefinition(RGElementDefinition)>>realParent
RGMethodDefinition(RGElementDefinition)>>realClass
RGMethodDefinition>>methodClass
ByteSymbol(Symbol)>>value:
OrderedCollection>>collect:
MessageBrowser>>buildHierarchyForMessages:
MessageBrowser>>cacheHierarchyForClasses:
MessageBrowser>>messages:
[
(item methodClass notNil and: [ item methodClass isObsolete not ])
ifTrue: [
| sel text boolean |
boolean := textModel hasUnacceptedEdits.
boolean
ifTrue: [ text := textModel pendingText ].
sel := listModel selectedItem.
self
messages:
(listModel listItems
add: item asFullRingDefinition;
yourself).
listModel setSelectedItem: sel.
boolean
ifTrue: [ textModel pendingText: text ] ] ] in MessageBrowser>>methodAdded:
WorldState>>runStepMethodsIn:
WorldMorph>>runStepMethods
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
WorldMorph>>doOneCycle
[
[
World doOneCycle.
Processor yield.
false ] whileFalse: [  ] ] in MorphicUIManager>>spawnNewProcess
[
self value.
Processor terminateActive ] in BlockClosure>>newProcess