Superb! Really nice
Margritte -> Magritte
Mondorian -> Mondrian

to add

Never heard about PharoLink but you should have Garage (a database generic API)

You could add MongoTalk close to Voyage

GLORP
    Relational
    Mapper

Woden         3D
Roassal3D

Omnibrowser is deprecated

I would put STON close to Fuel
May be you should move closer the two spots: import/export and data

Tide is not developed anymore so I would remove it
Add Reef instead (Javascript-enabled Web components)

About Graphics

you should have
    Athens (Vector graphics API)
    Bloc (new generation Morphic)