Wow,

thanks for great feedback to everyone. I will try to modify drawings by your
sugestions. Here is few questions:

- Aida web framework is ready for Pharo? In Pharo Catalog it is labeled as
unstable.
- FFI by this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30322445/pharo-4-ffi-current-state-and-the-future
 have more implementations - which one I should
put into drawing?
- Event framework is complete framework? I found EventRecorder and EventModel.
Aren't events part of Morphic?

Adam