Hi,

I'm starting to migrate my grafoscopio interface from only GT to Spec-Glamorous. I have kind of a working layout as you can see:

and now I want to bind the different widgets so when I select a tree node I can show/edit its title and contents. I have read the Spec documentation on how to do this [1] and the ListSelectionModel code from Spec-Examples, but seems I'm missing something.

[1] http://spec.st/docs/interactions/

So, I have a

GrafoscopioGUI>>initializePresenter
    tree whenSelectedItemChanged: [ self updateHeader ]

and

GrafoscopioGUI>>updateHeader
    "update the displayed text associated to the header"

    ^ nodeHeader text: tree selectedItem.

but when I move on the tree, nothing happens in the header panel at the bottom.

What I'm missing?

Thanks,

Offray