:

> Hi,
>
> On 03/01/16 08:45, Nicolai Hess wrote:
>

>> There is any way to run a minimal GUI with a tree using your example? I'm
>> still missing a key concept on how to use spec and binding between widgets.
>>

> what is missing ? this is a minimal gui with a tree component.
>

> Ohh, what is missing is not in the example, but in my understanding on how
> to use/start it. I would expect for something like "example openWithSpec"
> to start deconstructing it, but I'm still lost about it. I will be working
> on it today and tomorrow to see if I can come with better questions.

Ok, for this example you can just start it with:

TreeDemo new openWithSpec

It opens a window with two panes, the upper pane shows a tree with some
nodes (subclasses of class Morph)
The lower pane shows the text(name) of the selected node. You can change
and accept (cmd+s) the text in the
lower pane, which will update the name of the tree node.