Hi,

#<anything> is a category filter. Try #class, #instance, etc.

Wild characters are not possible to use. We are aware of this. But the case is
not that simple. If I remember well, there were some performance issues. Then I
have learnt that people are not aware of regular expressions or any other kind
of wild-characters. Even such simple thing like #<category name> is confusing.
We need to find out different way having this feature apparent.

Cheers,
Juraj