Hi,

By the way, is it possible to have exact match now?
At least, I expect to have expect match on the top of the result list.
A simple use case,
open Spotter
search number
dive into implementors category

The exact matches are lost in the middle of hundreds of other selectors. This
way, it is very difficult to find what you need.
It is also why I always need to open a playground to be able to search all
implementors of a selector. It is not do-able with spotter without an exact
match.

That said, I have to add that I really enjoy spotter and other GT tools :)

Christophe