Hi Hannes,

I've just added support for this. Update your version or load latest from
Catalog.

You can then use the menu or

   CTRL + D and then CTRL + R  like "Desktop" -> "Rename"

so now you have:

   CTRL + D and then CTRL + D  like "Desktop" -> "Desktop switcher" (a custom
Spotter)
   CTRL + D and then CTRL + F  like "Desktop" -> "Fullscreen" (toggles
fullscreen)
   CTRL + D and then CTRL + O  like "Desktop" -> "Overview"
   CTRL + D and then CTRL + P  like "Desktop" -> "Previous"
   CTRL + D and then CTRL + N  like "Desktop" -> "Next"
   CTRL + D and then CTRL + R  like "Desktop" -> "Rename"

Side note:
==========
If you work on Windows take care: if you already switch to Spur VM
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17289
the "DesktopManager" and "QuickAccess" goodies will not work as CTRL keys are
not handled correctly anymore
in pharo-spur32 (for win, dated 14.12.2015) compared to non-spur VM.
Esteban knows about this already and followup with merged VM code in the next
weeks. As always a time issue.
I have to stop in Pharo5.0 Latest update: #50495 (last non-spur image) with
most of my stuff for that reason.

Hope this helps and happy x-mas.

Have fun
T.