yeap thats a huge deal for me at least , I will be most likely be making
GUI designers in the not so far future for pharo it will be a help to have
some open source code to assist me.

I am pretty sure we can all find some very useful code to borrow from
Dolphin for a ton of things. So there is no doubt this is a big win for us.
We will have to wait and see :)