Le 04/01/2016 17:13, Tudor Girba a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run it, but I have troubles starting it.
>
> I have a Windows 7 64 bit.
>
> I did the following:
> 1. I downloaded the repo from:
> https://github.com/objectarts/Dolphin
> 2. I then tried to run Dolphin7.exe and BootDCE.cmd, but in both cases I got
> the message:
> “Missing msvcp120.dll”
> 3. I then installed this dll as described here:
> http://dllwindows.com/download-msvcp120-dll/
> 4. I retried to Dolphin7.exe and BootDCE.cmd, but now I get
> “The application was unable to start correctly (oxc000007b)”
>
> Does anyone know what is wrong with what I am doing?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Things happen when they happen,
> not when you talk about them happening."

Hi,

Did you followed the tutorial
http://www.object-arts.com/gettingstarted.html ?

    «Double-clck BootAll.cmd. A console window will open and
sequentially spawn the individual boot jobs. Depending on the heritage
of your Windows environment, you may see a failure message saying that
MSVCRT120.DLL cannot be found. If this is the case on your system, you
will need to download and install the Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable
components. Since Dolphin is a 32 bit application you’ll only need
vcredist_x86.exe. Once done, try the BootAll again.»

If you still have problems with it I can check on my window 7 64bits
when I will be at home.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu