I could argue about how I agree with you, but only in part.

But the simple fact is this: the documentation is advertised in large letter on
this page: http://pharo.org/documentation

If it's broken, it should be fixed. If the people with the technical access to
fix it do not care, it should be removed from such a highly visible page.

As it is, it is confusing for new users, who need it most, and reflects badly
on the state of Pharo in general.