We should keep PBE and add another link.

Stef

Le 11/1/16 10:45, Tudor Girba a écrit :
I think that UPBE is in definitely a better state than PBE. We should switch
the link.

@Dimitris: Could you open an issue for this?

Doru

On Jan 11, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:

On 11 Jan 2016, at 10:24, Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

I agree with you only 100% + 1.

Also note that UPBE is not promoted even though its the most begineer friendly
documentation we have, instead you have to navigate through the links to get
there.
There is books.pharo.org

PBE is there, I thought UPBE was not yet ready, if it is, it should
**definitively** be promoted there and on pharo.org in general.

Please push this, this is really important.

AFAIK the documentation page could use some love, promoting our main Book,
UPBE, Pharo for the Enterprise , Deep Into Pharo. Those 3 are essential reading
for anyone coming to pharo and they are in a pretty good state , though WIP.

I have to say that I never liked Pharo docs because it shows how few classes
contain comments and it definitely does not look good for someone looking to
enter pharo.