Images are needed on startup when the project is updated which means any of
the image files could change.

Its a big problem for me , I can preload everything, save it to an image
and distribute the image instead with zero delays. I dont care if this is
going to be improved or not , since I can work around this limitation.

I was merely reporting the creating forms from pngs is too slow.