yes Goran introduced me to the Nim language that compiles to C and they
hired the creator of it to work for their company , Goran made a squeak (it
also works with pharo) to nim bridge . But I was not aware of him using
Unreal. Definetely will send him a message . Will keep you posted on my
progress, Unreal is definitely coming to Pharo :)