When I try to download the latest stable Pharo 5, I get this:

curl get.pharo.org/50+vm | bash

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
Current

                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
Speed

100  2901  100  2901    0     0   4931      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
4925

Downloading the latest 50 Image:

    http://files.pharo.org/get-files/50/pharo.zip

It never finishes, and if I try to unzip the file artifacts I get:

Archive:  image.zip

  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not

  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the

  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on

  the last disk(s) of this archive.

unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of image.zip or

        image.zip.zip, and cannot find image.zip.ZIP, period.

What am I doing wrong? I tried the download with curl and wget. I'm on Mac
OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite).