I think its the server,  I have internet connections issues too, my adsl is
down because of a faulty cable that the adsl provide not my ISP refused so
far to replace, I use my mobile internet connection that is rock solid
(ironic that mobile phone offers better internet connection than adsl) so I
am pretty sure it was the pharo server.