the way I see it at least, polling is not a problem, Graphics work on frame
loop, that means actions that have to repeat per frame , Unreal objects are
constructed around this functionality , same way we have a World cycle that
drawOn: methods work , then of course you have event loops etc. A signal
mechanism would have been a callback functionality but frankly I dont think
its necessary. My goal is to bring unreal closer to pharo , so that means I
will use similar functionality to Morphic and Bloc for drawing to make easy
for pharo guis to port to unreal because unreal is not only capable of 3d
but also 2d graphics.

So the idea is when the frame loops starts , execute first what Unreal has
to execute , then read a message qeue where pharo will register messages
very similar to pharo messaging . I may allow Pharo to assign messages to
specific frames. Those messages will call functions/methods of the Unreal
API. Of course it can work vice versa so that Unreal becomes aware of the
Pharo enviroment and callback pharo mehods etc and even Blender methods
(for asset creation) and I could even hook on this message que many other
applications essential to build a common language that apps and libraries
can talk to each other without depending on specific implementation and
wrapper APIs.

Thats the general idea , so far, open to redesign and rethinking depending
on the obstacles I may face.