Hi,

I’m reviving this thread, since I had a similar crash also on latest Spur VM
(http://get.pharo.org/vmLatest50).

Happens when resizing to fullscreen or to maximum (with alt+click on the expand
button on OSX) while loading a project with Metacello.

Possibly it happens any time when you resize while a Job is running?

Dump:

https://gist.github.com/Balletie/bc20bed37db42991de98

Sorry for the spam if this problem is already in the process of being fixed.

Skip