At the moment the GSOC topics web page is hosted on github:
http://pharo-project.github.io/pharo-project-proposals/
<https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-project-proposals/tree/gh-pages> and
gsoc.pharo.org <http://gsoc.pharo.org/> simply points there. This was done
because it was the easiest way to automate the process and not ask someone for
credentials.

I’d suggest to keep it like it is for the time of GSOC decision making time.
After that I support the idea of moving it to the pharo hosting, but I’d keep
the current CI architecture. If you haven’t seen you can propose a pull
request, and CI will validate it and mark directly in the request whether
everything is ok.

Cheers
Uko