Hi,

On 10/03/16 19:04, Dimitris Chloupis wrote:
"Pharo forked in 2008, that is a long time ago. Get over it. We are not looking backwards, we are looking forwards."

Yeah who cares ? Afterall Squeak only made Pharo possible. No big deal, lets look forward. Pharo is not Smalltalk and is not Squeak, its back from the future.

Well I do care about Squeak and Smalltalk roots, but I also think that impulse and energy in Pharo community is great. I don't think that looking the future means to diminish the past.

Cheers,

Offray