Hello,

Many thanks for the reply. This indeed solves part of my problem, and does
what I expect (although in the smalltalkhub / ObjectProfile / development
code, only RTView has #asElement, not RTBuilder). Given this, I think I can
give an example of the real stumbling block I'm facing (although whether it
is a framework limitation or my own ignorance, I cannot say).

Note that in the following code, there are two solid pie charts of the same
color, but each represents a different object (the numbers 1 and 2
respectively). This is happening because each pie chart is generated with
its own normalizer. Is it possible to share a single, global normalizer
across many pie charts, or set up a single pie builder outside of the loop
and then only vary its objects? I would like every slice in every pie chart
that represents the number 1 to be one color, and every slice representing
the number 2 to be a different color. Which color they are does not matter
so long as they are distinct, and I will not know ahead of time how many
different colors I will need or what types of objects I will be
representing, so I can't manually assign colors to categories.

v := RTView new.
data := #((1) (2) (1 2)).
es := data collect: [ :d |
        b := RTPieBuilder new.
        b interaction popupText.
        b objects: d.
        b slice: #value.
        b normalizer distinctColor.
        b build.
                b view asElement.
].

v addAll: es.
RTCellLayout new lineItemsCount: 3; on: es.

Thank you,
Evan