Hi, my name is Carolina Hernandez and I'm a Computer Engineering student at
the University of Chile.
As part of my final degree project, I'm creating a communication API for
controlling the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 from Pharo. I've just released an early
version. The code is hosted in Smalltalkhub:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~CaroHernandez/ArDronePharo

I also made a video of a test flight, where the AR.Drone is controlled
using the API and keyboard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8rERiBoD0o

I couldn't find any direct way to use a joystick in Pharo, if someone knows
about one, I'd like to integrate it to my code.

Development and tests have been done in Pharo 4.0 and ubuntu 12.04
Comments are welcome!

Caro