On 11/04/2016 12:56, Damien Cassou wrote:
Mark Bestley <s...@bestley.co.uk> writes:

to try but I can understand only a Pharo 4 one being advertised.

I looked on the Pharo Downloads page <http://pharo.org/download> and
could not find it.

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoLauncher

Googling just gives announcements of it and old messages for email
lists. and latest is
<https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/pharo-launcher-spur-and-prespur/>
which gives the Smalltalk Hub  link which is not much help to getting
started

you can just download the latest launcher from the "How to install" section.

I suspect it just needs a small edit to the downloads page to make it
findable for me but if it is to be used as an entry point then perhaps
it need to be made more obvious on the pharo.org pages.

OK found

several persons believe the launcher is not ready to be the default
download for everyone. Unfortunately, nobody has time to work on it.

Is there a list ot things that need to be fixed for this to happen

--
Mark