I am currently planning a mobile (iOS) app that will rely on a REST server for
handling offline tasks (sending emails, processing reports, etc).

I would LOVE to use Pharo/Teapot for this, but I want to make sure that this
configuration would be up to the task. I can’t really guess how much traffic it
will be getting, so i supposed the question i am asking is: is there a number
of requests per second limit that this configuration can handle?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com