Looked robust enough in my internal experiments..  I tweaked the Teapot
further for easy implementation too..

Used it in my prototype with Angular JS thin framework.. works good.

the limits seemed to be more dependent on the Pharo image limits nothing to
do with Teapot per se. Scale it with multiple images behind a load balancer
( Apache / ... )