Hi All,

I'm working my way through some of the examples in
PharoInProgress/Glorp.  Adapting Pierce's code from his announcement:

        | workingDir dbName login session |

        workingDir := SmalltalkImage current imagePath asFileReference parent
fullName
                                , FileSystem disk delimiter asString.
        dbName := 'glorpbook.db'.
        login := Login new
                database: UDBCSQLite3Platform new;
                host: workingDir;
                port: '';
                username: '';
                password: '';
                databaseName: dbName;
                yourself.
        PharoDatabaseAccessor DefaultDriver: GlorpSQLite3Driver.
        session := GlorpBookDescriptorSystem sessionForLogin: login.
        session createTables.

However this fails with:

MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "basicExecuteSQLString:" is nil

If I add a breakpoint in GlorpSession>>accessor: manually execute:

        accessor login

and then proceed, everything works fine.

Given that Glorp has been around for so long, I guess that this is more
likely an issue with the new UDBC driver, however I don't yet understand
the architecture well enough to propose a fix.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Alistair