Le 9/7/16 à 12:33, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
On 09 Jul 2016, at 11:42, Pierce Ng <pie...@samadhiweb.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 11:24:51AM +0200, Hilaire wrote:
I guess UDBC is for Pharo 5, and for Pharo 4 it is the NB version, right?
Yes.

I guess both version has the same public interface.
Yes, but. :-) Some bits of NBSQLite3, notably the online backup API but
possibly other small stuff, isn't in UDBCSQLite3 yet.

After making UDBCSQLite3 work with Glorp on Pharo 5, I've decided/realized that
I don't have time to maintain both it and NBSQLite3. I'm leaving NBSQLite3 more
or less as is, and continue to work on UDBCSQLite3.
+1
I think this is the way to go :)
+ 1 :)

Pierce