Le 09/07/2016 11:42, Pierce Ng a écrit :

> After making UDBCSQLite3 work with Glorp on Pharo 5, I've decided/realized
> that
> I don't have time to maintain both it and NBSQLite3. I'm leaving NBSQLite3
> more
> or less as is, and continue to work on UDBCSQLite3.

It is fine and your contribution is nice!
I am in the process of learning how to use sqlite3 (itself and with
Pharo) and it is coincidence my working image is Pharo4, but later it
will move to newer Pharo5.

One question on the top of my head, is how you deal with concurrent
access to sqlite tables from seaside sessionS.
Is the solution as naive as a waiting loop for the database to become
accessible ?

Thanks

Hilaire

--